O Aviation Program Simplified
Yet despite its unique characteristics, it’s also a pretty simple program to define....
- You purchase an O Residence and thereby gain access to O’s fleet of private aircraft.
- You can use the aircraft at any time while only being charged Member’s Rates whenever you use them.
- If you enrol your residence in the O Hotel Management Program, you are granted up to 50 “no cost” occupied aircraft hours per year.
- Your residence is rented as luxury hotel accommodation by O when it is not used by you, your friends or family.
- You can use your residence anytime and for as long as you wish.
- The less you use your residence (and thereby the more it is available for rental), the more “no cost” aviation flight hours are available to you.
- If residences are used by the owner for under six weeks a year, all residence ownership costs are paid by O.
- You can use the aircraft for yourself, family or any guests with or without your personal presence.
- You no longer need to engage “on-demand” private jet charters or acquire Jet Cards, thereby removing significant disposable expenses from your annual overhead.
- Owners may purchase one, two or more residences and decide to use them minimally or not at all if their focus is aviation access. This provides no cost property ownership and 50, 100 or more hours a year in total “free” aviation access.
O's Aviation Program is the only private aircraft mechanism in the world allowing a limited and exclusive community of owners to satisfy their private jet and travel needs, effectively at no out of pocket cost.